1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

its back

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowinjoe, Feb 17, 2005.

1. snowinjoe

snowinjoe Senior Member

Looks like tonight will be my third night in a row out. And the weekends lookin possible to. Thank god I can use the coin

2. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

Wow, good for you. LEts see the last time I was plwoing was in January and looks like there will be no more plowing untill next year. Atleast some people are still working.
    :drinkup: :realmad: :cry:

3. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

They are calling for a storm here in the North East either sunday or monday. I hope soo I could use some more payup :D

4. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

It looks like for us it will be more rain then snow. I hope there wrong.

5. ZR2plower

ZR2plower Member

Today was my eighth day straight plowing! I only did a couple of drives and cleaned up the mouths of all the rest. Thank god I have a couple of days rest before Monday's storm. We got 36" in last Thursday's noreaster. payup

6. V10SCOTTY

V10SCOTTY Member
    from Ontario

Snow in Ontario...Been out for 2 nights in a row back in at midnight for clean up.More snow on the way and the long range looks very good if you plow snow.Hope its gonna be steady snow like their calling for the next week for next year for the first time out with my own equipment and contracts.Will be thinking about you guys the second the blade hits the ground :drinkup: