1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's About Time

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by oneoldsap, Dec 29, 2012.

1. oneoldsap

oneoldsap Senior Member

We finally had a plowable snowfall ! Wed.-Thu. was the first storm to dump
    6" of snow on us in almost two years . I had to plow my route twice , we ended up somewhere around 15-18" here in my area of central Vermont . Weatherman says we might get some more , today and tomorrow . This is good , maybe I won't have to eat soup and macaroni all winter , like last year . Thumbs Up

2. gwhalen3

gwhalen3 Member

I hear ya!!! payup Same action where I am . Feels good to be workin and more on the wayThumbs Up

3. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

No snow here......well.....maybe an inch. I guess I'm glad I still have dirt work to do.....

4. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

I've been flat out since Wednesday Night. Felt good to know I can still do it. Ready for spring now.

5. gwhalen3

gwhalen3 Member

Enjoying the down time till about midnight then headin out on route. Watchin white gold pile up!

IMG_0937.jpg

6. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

Should be an easy night tonight, I may even stop for dinner.

7. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

We had 3 events since the 24th. Being my first truck with a plow, I made out pretty good.

8. oneoldsap

oneoldsap Senior Member

We got another 6" yesterday and last night . Started plowing at 4:00 AM , done by noon ! I've already tripled what I did last year ! Life is good , so's Beer !