1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's a girl!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SlimJim Z71, Feb 17, 2002.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Sarah Elizabeth... born at 2:44pm Saturday afternoon. 9-lbs., 9-oz.!!!!!

What a weekend. There were a few complications with the baby, and a couple of scary points with my wife as well, but the important thing is that everyone should be completely stable by morning. Man was this a terrifying experience. I hate not knowing what's wrong and what's going on. My poor wife hasn't slept since Friday night. I don't know how it's possible that she couldn't sleep last night, especially after going through all of that. But she was sound asleep when I left the hospital tonight, so all should be better in the morning. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Tim

2. fordman

fordman Senior Member

Congradulations man, and good luck in the future.

3. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Congrats.

Geoff

4. BOSS Adam

BOSS Adam Senior Member

Good Luck Tim fingers are crossed :D

5. TurfPlus

TurfPlus Senior Member

Congrats!!!

6. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats!

That's great news Tim, and fingers are crossed here too! :D

I still plan to head down your way in July, hoping to meet the whole family "in person".

7. leprechaun_50

leprechaun_50 Member
    from SW Minn

Congradulations to you and your family. Treasure the time that you have with your children, as it goes by to fast.

Best of luck!

8. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Congratulations - Tim and family. Enjoy.

9. SCL

SCL Senior Member

Congrats Tim. Start saving for college and a wedding. Lep was right, it goes by so fast. (A tear has just come to my eye, I have a 14 year old daughter) . Good luck and everything will be fine. God Bless you all.
    Scott

10. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

Best wishes.... You have been in our thoughts here! I pray for the best.

11. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cool: :)

12. Big Todd

Big Todd Senior Member

Congrats!!!

My younger sister just had a baby girl last week too. My wife and I were remembering what it was like for us the first few weeks after our daughter was born. She's 3 1/2 now.

Treasure the time and for God's sake be there for your wife!

Enjoy your new daughter and God bless!!!:)

13. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Congratulations, Tim and family!! :)

In about 18 years I want to read a post in the "Female Plowers" thread that says, "I'm new to plowing, but my Daddy's been a member here since, like, forever...." (Maybe it should include, "He finally gave it up when he moved up to the left seat on 747's though...)

14. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

:D Congradulations Tim ! :D

Hope everyone is doing well. Please keep us updated when you can.

God Bless

15. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

Congrats tim, I hope you get a big storm to pay for all those pampers.Oh and I hope you and your wife get some sleep some time this yr.

16. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Congrats Tim, daughters are a great things and very trying at the same time.
    We have 2 girls age 6 and 22 months, I cant believe the bay is that big already. She was born 24 hrs after returning from the Portland Maine SIMA show. I just made it back in time.
    Glad everyone is OK. Enjoy them while you can, they grow up fast, and there are times when they wont let you enjoy them. I have never seen mood swings so fast in my life with a 6 yr old.
    If only there was an olympic event for that she would win the gold.
    Dino

17. Ohiosnow

Ohiosnow Senior Member
    from Ohio

Congradulations Tim

The BEST part of your life is just beginning!!:) God Bless you & your family.

Brent

18. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

Congratulations !!!
    I have a 6 month old, and it's just the best. No matter how bad your day was, coming home and seeing her smile makes your day !!

19. Mike Fronczak

Mike Fronczak Member

Congradulations Tim, I have a 5 month old baby boy, it's amazing how fast they grow.

20. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Congratulations!!!

I can't wait for ours. Due April 15.