1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Its 101 out and what am I doing?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by merrimacmill, Jul 22, 2011.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Its 101 degrees out and what am I doing?

So I just went and pulled up the weather "widget" on my computer, and was shocked that we are now at 101 degrees and apparently are breaking records for heat in our area according to the news. I was shocked because its 66 in my house right now.

Then I look up and I realized what website I've been spending a decent amount of time on today. What a coincidence... Just looking forward to some snow.

IMG_0572.jpg

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  2. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

You guys are getting what we had earlier this week. Get some suspenders for your balls you will need them.

3. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

:laughing::laughing: :drinkup:
    We also broke records yesterday!

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I drove right through your neck of the woods today. When I saw the name of the town I wondered if that is where you were from.

I was going from Bar Harbor Maine to Foxboro Mass.

My truck was reading 102.

5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I had to get a wheel-barrow for mine.

6. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

I sent out proposals for the upcoming season ... about the wheel barrow ..... LMAO !!!!!