1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Itailan business pratices

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowking35, Sep 10, 2001.

1. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

First off I apologize for offending anyone. However it was said in jest and not in malice.
    Why I posted that reference was because of the two examples that I noted. They were both "Italian" based, and it was applied only to those two examples.
    When people think of payoffs and kick backs, 2 types of people come to mind, politicians and the mob. I dont have control over that, but that is the truth.
    No I didnt move the thread someone else did, and I can bet this will be moved also.
    As a moderator I to have opinions and have a right to express those opinions.
    However in this country we have gone way past the point of reason regarding being PC.
    I remember a thread a time back when cement shoes and refences to sopranos were flying back and forth by the same people who objected to that simple statement made by me, and no even objected.
    Let the one with no sin cast the first stone, and maybe lighten up a bit.
    I to was raised by a very hard working Italian family, and my Dad instilled in me a very good work ethic, and would never do anything unethical, but that didnt stop my brother from doing exactly what was described by JA in that thread.
    The last line that I posted sums it all up,
    That money can cloud some peoples judgement.
    Dino

Last edited: Sep 10, 2001
  2. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

I took no offence. Lets all move on.

Geoff

3. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

In light of recent events, all of this this doesnt really matter a whole lot. Now is a time for banding together, not argueing over trivial matters.
    I apologize again, and hope for that all involved in tuesdays tragedy are ok, and for those who wont return their families have our deepest sympathies.
    Dino