1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

it work's

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by vector6, Dec 7, 2003.

1. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

trying to post a pic

2. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

attempt # 2

3. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

4. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

5. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

Looks good! Hows it do?

6. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

It works good, my drive and 3 others... it's all i need.. :)

how's your project coming along.. any luck finding the pulleys you needed ?

7. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

found 1 used, ($75! Ouch!) everywhere else needs to order it. Broke again now so will have to hold off for another 2 weeks till my next check. Then comes X/mas! Dunno, may wait till next year to "finish".
    Here are the pics. It looks good at least! lol
    Need the pulleys, get the bracket welded together and a couple hoses. Then ASAP I need a scraper!

8. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

truck looks good, what year is it

9. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

It's a 1991 4.3 5 spd 3.42 gears with lock in the rear

10. greensideup

greensideup Junior Member
    from Ohio

"Vector6" where bouts in WV are ya from?

Just wonder because I grew up in Fairmont before I took the Air Force ticket out.

But sure do love that good ole state and I also miss Trout fishing in Bowden or on the Elk River something terrible.

Good looking rig you have,,,carefull run`en them hollows..

11. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

im in Morgantown...:yow!:

12. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Finally I get to see the truck I herd somutch about in your other posts. Nice looking truck. I had a mutt s-10 awile ago. It was a 87' that started life as a 2.8 but after a unfotunet wheeling accident I put a 4.3 in it out of a 89'. then I sold it to my mother and my dad put a frame from a 91'. That and a lot of body work later it was a good looking truck.

I still like that body stile.

Josh 99zr2

13. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

ahh, my truck is just a beater, its got dents and dings all over.. it's the type of truck you can park up next to the front of the Wal*Mart store and not worry about door dings..:D

I also have a '03 4x4 S-10 crew cab, but it's the one i park waaaay down at the bottom of the Wal*Mart
    lot..;)