1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It,s snowing in SW lower Michigan

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by redhenny16, Nov 24, 2004.

1. redhenny16

redhenny16 Senior Member

I plowed for the first time this season tonight. We have about 4" of heavy wet snow on the ground and it's still snowing pretty hard. I wish that I had my backplow mounted and working. I forgot how much I disliked back dragging heavy snow.
  2. RidgeCon

RidgeCon Senior Member

It is all supposed to be rain by the time it gets to us here on the East coast, heavy rains and high winds forecasted.
  3. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

we finallly got some snow, and 4" for the first snow fall was a suprise. stil didnt have time to get all the plow markers out so i just went slow. :):)
  4. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

We had 4"1/2 up here (Bay City) Boy it's funny how you put bids out and follow up calls and people haven't made up their minds UNTIL IT SNOWS!. I had to tell those people that I would do them after I got my routes done (three different routes for my trucks) they didn't like that answer but I don't liked to be called after trying to reach them more than twice.