1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It just keeps snowing

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by tls22, Jan 13, 2011.

1. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Only got 8-9 with the most recent storm......have been under the weather...so it was hell trying to plow...good thing is after 30 inches, the 8-9 felt like 2. It was a great push...feel bad for the guys in CT, i hate storms like that.
    Added curb guards before the storm...really like them

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

some more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

one more and a quick video

[​IMG]

4. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

SWEET!!!

Hope you feel better after you bill out!!

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks Marcus...how did you make out?

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

video removed

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  7. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Nice pics and vid.

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks man

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Great pics Tim. You guys have been getting quite a bit of snow this year. What curb guards did you add to the plow as I cant see them in any of the pictures and where is the snow deflector? Glad you had another successful storm and keep the pictures coming. :salute:ussmileyflag

10. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

you get tired of all that snow, send some down my way....

11. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Wish I had that V for this storm in CT. 16-24" in about 12 hours. That's a nice set-up. Goldpro must have 48" on the ground now.

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks Aron, and it has def been a great start to winter. I wanted to add the ones you had, but had little time between storms. So i went with the fisher ones, they seem to work great. The deflector is on back order, was a bummer because i could have used it for this storm. Im glad you have been getting a bunch of snow also....thanks for all the help

lol...i will keep that in mind..lol
    Yeah i felt bad for you guys...because i know how a storm like that feels....glad you made it out alive...talk to 06hdboss and he said it was crazy...need to give ben a call

13. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

while we are on the topic; if you ever get tired of all that v action, you can send the plow down my way. :)

Hope everything went smooth for ya and the plow is living up to the expectations (which im sure it is).

14. MnM

MnM Senior Member

I dont think I will ever get sick of all this snow. 29" inches on the 26th, a salt only event on the 7th or 8th cant remember, and a 8-10" incher on the 12th. I agree TLS this last storm was a walk in the park. Wam , Bam, thank you mam.payup I just keep seeing money, money, money. sorry guys but I am not sending any snow to anyone. I am just having too much fun with it..............All this snow is getting me closer and closer to a new Bobcat or another loader of some sort...........Let it snow, let it snow, let it snowpayup

15. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Great pix Timmy. :waving:

Now stop hoarding all the snow. I haven't seen the need for anything more than the leaf blower or shovel here in weeks. :angry:

16. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

lol...i will keep that in mind along with the snow...yeah i will never go back to a straight blade...i was def doing somthing wrong the last 4 years...hope you had a great run, hope we get some more

lol...its been great JB.....nice seeing u at DD the other morning.....i just hope we keep this up...ur truck look great....that guy plowing the lot was a grumpy guss....very rude..lol

Thanks Tom....i will try to share, but i just never know when i will see it again...i text grandpa saying nj new snow capital of the world...and his response was "small world" lmao

17. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Good pics! You guys are having a heck of a winter!

What happened to the vid?

18. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks good. we got a lot here in CT...finally finished plowin everything. id rather have that much snow spread over 3 storms

19. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Well how did the curb guards work out and throw up a couple of pictures of them.

20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks man...yeah it has been a great start to winter...just dont want to see anymore of those 25+ storms....i see you got a push in also....thanks for sending these storms along to me...

I took the video down because of privacy issues...my FB page was poping up when you would click the link....trying to find away around that.

Glad you made it out...i know how you feel...and i would not wish a storm like that on anyone