1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

it is offically spring

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fisher guy, Apr 1, 2010.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

yea i know spring has been here in new england for quite awhile but today i finally was allowed to take off all my winter gear and start to turn my truck back in to summer mode. so enjoy the pics

023.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

2. fisher guy

i forgot how nice it was to be able to look out my back window

last pic is for the people who found it so hard to believe that its possible to run a plow and spreader rig with Florida plates lol been doing it for 2 years and been pulled over twice and never asked about the florida plates or lack of inspection sticker...haha i love living under the radar lol and before anyone says it....YES I AM totally insured

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

3. fisher guy

some of our equipment sitting around plow coming off backhoe next week loader is a fat allas...uh i mean fiatallus not sure on size looks to be the size off a JD 444 or 544

017.JPG

016.JPG

018.JPG

4. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

nice truck! How come you dont have the light on the back rack?

5. fisher guy

i just got the back rack a month or 2 ago off of craigslist and i havent decided what i want to put on there yet so i just kept the lil magnet on there for the time being until i decide whether to go with a full on whelen b-link 12 strobe edge 9000...(used of course) or a brand new Whelen liberty all the decked out along with plenty of tir3's it all depends on what the wallet is willing to give out when the time comes....by the way thanks for the compliment

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Why do you have Florida plates on your truck?

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I think he took warm summer too far with Florida plates lol

8. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

I like the loader

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice you just got to put your plow away. mine has been put away for a couple weeks so far haha

10. fisher guy

tell me about it our snowfall total sucked compared to lat year apparently i wanted to leave florida weather behind but the truck didnt

i really,really don't want to go through the hassles involved with inspections and emission inspections here in ma. nor do i believe in them

yea i've used it a couple of time my boss's dad owns it. he bought it at auction just because he always wanted one and so that he can use it for taking care of things at the motel he owns along with the trailer park... the bucket doesnt even have a cutting edge on it will he replace it? probally never... he'll just trade it for something else when he gets bored with it.

sorry for the late response guys i tried posting earlier but the cops started banging on my door....scared the crap out of me they were looking for my neighbors who just got in a fight and ran from them...gotta love life in a motel

11. mercer_me

I don't blame you for that. I'm glad we don't have emission inspections in Maine.

12. fisher guy

yeah from what i hear theyre brutal here only cali has them worse

13. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

thats one good thing about having an overweight pickup :D no emissions

14. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

as a matter of fact we DO have emmisions testing in maine, but just cumberland county, but give it time it will spread to the rest of the state

15. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

If a buck can be made the states will do it . it has nothing to do with emmisions and safety we get charged $129 now annuall inspection on my f 350 for what ? a guy that has it reg non commercial will pay $29 so what test do they do differrent ? nothing all a big racket.Then they want to know why people want to screw them .

16. fisher guy

yup big waste of money for what so some penguins wont get a tan lol

17. mercer_me

Oh ya, I forgot about the emisions testing in Cumberland County. It won't be long until the liberals will have emisions testing through the whole state.