1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It finally arrived!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Camden, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

After reading a few hundred posts from people who use pull plows I decided to buy one. I hope it works as well as everyone says.

I went with a Snowman because my attempts to contact Daniels and Ebling proved to be fruitless. I e-mailed both of them twice and never got a response. Ed from Snowman wrote back right away and followed up with a phone call. I appreciated the attention he gave me and I feel he earned my business.

Here's a pic:

2. ducatirider944

ducatirider944 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Roy, post one up when you have it together!
  3. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

im interested in what you think of it..pics when done! lol
  4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Will do! Hopefully by the end of next week I'll have some time :drinkup:
  5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

nice cam..... im interested to see how it does for you,,,,wesport
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Good thing they marked the box saying the plow is red.
  7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good Cam, how did you make out with your plow today?
  8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice Cam. I always thought the blade was better on the front of your truck but if you want to plow in reverse all the time, the back plow is good.:D
  9. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

:waving:Thats what they look like new eh? Pretty schnazzy
  10. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

good luck with the plow cam.
    hope it makes you some payup
  11. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Ummm...I got it unloaded :D

I ended up spending the day sucking up leaves and getting things put away for winter.
  12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thats half the battle right there!:drinkup:
  13. lawnscape48

lawnscape48 Member
    from michgan

anything yet id like to see the finshed pics!!!!!!!
  14. MOfescue

MOfescue Junior Member
    from MO.

You will have wished you got that years ago. I bought one last year and it saved me MAJOR time and is way better than back dragging. That's why I bought another one this year.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  15. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Hey MOfescue, what size tires are on your truck? what brand?

Sorry off topic :eek:
  16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like some variation of a 33" cooper discoverer atr. Maybe 285s or 295s or something. I have 285 atr's and they don't look that big but maybe they are.
  17. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Any reason why you don't run the side shields? I almost have mine all together and the last parts that I need to put on are the shields but the holes don't line up. Is that by chance why you left yours off? Just curious...
  18. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

whats one of those back plows cost? looks like a nice easy to remove setup going into the reciever. Is up and down the only control? It looks like it also pivots l/r, but cant tell what moves it.
  19. MOfescue

MOfescue Junior Member
    from MO.

The tires are copper 285's. The truck has a 2 inch lift front and rear.
    My plow is an LDA it is spring loaded down pressure and power angle so it did not come with the shields, but would like to have them or at least one of them. I do ALOT of driveways and I usually back in and pull out with the blade straight and then back up and angle the blade and pull out until finished, but I think one shield would help me use more of the blade. GOOD LUCK with yours.