1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It does snow in Vancouver BC

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by bmorwood, Dec 18, 2006.

1. bmorwood

bmorwood Junior Member

I am new to the site and you guys are great. Just thought I would show how much snow can fall in Vancouver in a 12 hour period. The Dodge in the pic is a 2004 2500 4x4 HD. It has now become my plow truck. The irony of all this, is that by the time all the correct parts arrived for my plow, all the snow was gone. Guess I'll be ready for next time. When the plow is mounted I will add more pics.

tanya's deer and snow 018.jpg

tanya's deer and snow 028.jpg

tanya's deer and snow 026.jpg

2. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

ok throw a trailer on that thing and load up some snow and bring it over to our lots and dump it we are getting real restless here.

3. Dodgetruckman731

Dodgetruckman731 Senior Member

ditto......

4. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

Welcome to the site!! and they are saying the lake effect machine is gonna start up by me tonight and tomorrow..so it can most likely look like those photos when said and done

5. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

That's not fair at all. You're not even prepared and you get all this snow, while I've been ready for weeks and haven't seen a flake! :angry:

6. Grader4me

Grader4me Member

No snow here

Still green here in southern New Brunsick as well. I can't get over the way the weather pattern is changing. Every year it is getting warmer in the winter here. I have seen a big difference in the last 5 years.