1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It didnt work.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 04superduty, Feb 16, 2005.

1. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

We were suppose to get anywhere from 3" to 1 foot tonight but now nothing, just rain.
    My truck has a quarter tank, my plows not hooked up, i put my tail gate back on, no salt, shovel or blower loaded. I made plans for tomorrow to help a friend cut some wood up on his farm. So basically i did almost everything i could do to make it snow but it didnt work this time. AAAAHHHH i want it to snow, i havent been out since the middle of January. Gotta love depending on the weather for work.
  2. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

If that boss blade was steal you could have painted it. That would ave made it work.

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Damn it! Someone must have got ready to early! Drove all way over here(Kalamazoo) and nothin. Not even enough to cover grass. Damn x 1000!

Plus woke up now to go plow and this is what I get! :cry:
  4. Peopleeater

Peopleeater Senior Member

I painted mine! :confused:

5. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Then you used the wrong paint and it dried to fast.
  6. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas Senior Member

It was me - I cursed it. I drove 45 miles into work at 11pm last night to sleep at the shop to be ready to plow early. Guess what - only .5" of slush by 6am. Did a few high maintenace commercials - then drove home.
    Damm weather forecasters - called for 3-5" - bunch of liars. I wish I could be wrong 70% of the time at my job and make that kinda money!!!!
  7. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

yeah what job that you know of you can be wrong constantly and get paid big bucks
  8. 04superduty

my blade is steel but doesn't need paint yet, or does it?!?! its starting to snow now, so if i go take my plow apart to paint we will get the blizzard of the century.
    I predict next weekend we will get a gazillion inches of snow. and the reason i know is i am moving to a actual house, no more renting. woo hoo. and it has a garage, so to be heated. now i will be living in style, no more going to my moms 30 minutes away to work in her unheated garage. :) :nod:
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2005
  9. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Most any federal job. Sonetimes I think they are paid to lie.
  10. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Maybe I should correct myself.. They just don't know so they tell you anything.
  11. 04superduty

got enough to plow the commercials last night. :)