1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It cleaned up pretty nice...Case 1737

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sno4U, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

In Aug. I bought this Case 1737 for $3500 (including trade on apc of junk equipment I seldom used). Since then I've had it tuned up, added headlights and fixed the Vari-Speed on it.
    All I want is something that starts all the time/every time to load salt into my V-box
    Its rated @ 1700 lb lift and 37 Hp (gas). Runs good now!

Case skid loader 001.jpg

Case skid loader2.jpg

DSCN1812 2.JPG

DSCN1814 2.jpg

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

wow. look great with the new paint. To bad its an open cab tho.

3. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

Looks great!!!wesport You will be amazed what good skid steer tires will do to this machine...:salute:

4. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

Ya I know , but new rims & tires are not in the budget right now. Whats on right now are 15" mud & snow and are only "c" rated tires. Eventually with loading salt, I'll need something w/ alot more sidewall. The manuals which came with it,says it should have 10x16.5's
    I'm not worried about it being an open cab, it will be kept inside.
    PS: the previous owner put in a newer 1000 CCA amp battery-she starts good!:D