1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Isuzu NPR Cabforward or IHC 4700 LPX Snow plow truck????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MidAtlantic, Nov 9, 2004.

1. MidAtlantic

MidAtlantic Member

I was wondering if anybody on here uses non 4x4 cab forward or International 4700 LPX trucks for plowing and if they have any problems with them? Or if anybody has any ideas or imputs on it.

I know a lot of us are using non 4x4 conventional trucks so I don't think it would be a problem. The LPX might be too low. Guess there is always helper chains if it gets stuck...

Any imput would be great.

Thanks guys.

Robert
    MATCS

2. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

I got a 2004 NPR last spring with a sweeper on the back and love it so much I went to buy a FUSO 4x4 to install a Blizzard on it untill I found out they no longer come with an auto transmition. If I had to use a 2 wheel drive it would be a ab forward one but I would reather have a 4x4. just simply better, safter, faster, and more reliable.