1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Isolation moduule 29070 v 29060

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Dale plow guy, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Dale plow guy

Dale plow guy Junior Member

Hi, hope you guys can help. I just pick up a used XBlade with everything from a 04 ford f-350 for my 05 ford f-350 .

My truck came with mounts already, but the head light harness with the 04 will not work with my truck called a dealer to see about the right harness that was cool, but they told me 29070 module that came with the plow is not right for my truck, it for Gm's not Ford's & I need to get a 29060. Is this true?

All I can tell is that the one I have will work with day light running lights if the truck had them.

Is it still cool to run this box or will cause problems with the lights on my truck?
    :help:
    Or do they just make more money on me?

Thanks,

Dale the plow guy..

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

What headlights?

Selection guide shows a 29070 for a f-350 with H13 bulbs.

You can go to Fishers site and click on plow selection, this will open E-Match and you can put in the info for the blade and truck and will tell you all the part numbers you need.