1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Isolation modules

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by FFD411, Jan 3, 2008.

1. FFD411

FFD411 Junior Member

I did a search but came up short so I was hoping that you guys could help me out. I have a 2004 Chevy half ton and was wondering which Isolation module I need to get for it the 3 port p/n 29070 or the 4 port not sure of p/n. I want to mount either a 7.5 X-V or a 7.5 RD MM2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. tkrepairs

tkrepairs Senior Member
    from maine

pretty sure you wont get an x-v on that truck, but a RD no problem. i think you'll need the 3port 29070 for the 7.5RD check fisherplows.com and do the plow selection program, that will give you numbers for whatever you'll need.

3. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I have seen a 7.5 X Vee on a 1/2 ton truck. There is a guy that works at Tireware House in Bangor that has one on his reg cab GMC, looked like it held it pretty good.

4. FFD411

FFD411 Junior Member

Thanks for the replies. Guy around town just had a x-v put on his 1/2 ton and does have a lick of problem with it on there.