1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

isolation module

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by jac brown, Dec 25, 2010.

1. jac brown

jac brown Junior Member

hi i have a four port and i cant seem to get power to joy stick and when i test port 1 i have three power out then i can only get power out one one pin on all the rest to show power is my module junk thanks

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

power to the stick comes from the red wire on the harness in the cab that goes to the joystick if im not mistaken

3. jac brown

jac brown Junior Member

do you think stik is bad because i have red wire working but light does not come on stik i tested module and have tree going in with power and only one coming out is that right

4. stan the man

stan the man Senior Member
    from maine

i say good chance. the fisher dealer was telling me last week them they are having a lot them going bad. i just got a new one to keep on hand.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  5. jac brown

jac brown Junior Member

i dont have power coming from any of the wires that plug into the stik just the red wire powers stik alone correct i just want to make sure iam understanding thanks for your time merry christmas i have to go to movies now but can you or can i talk to you later at this site thank you

6. stan the man

from maine

i will tell you a guy to talk to is repo207 he is on the maine thread he dose a lot with fisher. is good on fisher stuff after reading the stuff he writes

7. stan the man

from maine

i do have my booklet on it. the red wire goes to fuse

8. stan the man

from maine

his name is RepoMan207

9. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Hey Jac, Merry XMas, and welcome to PS!

First...is this a new or existing install?

Second....is the plow hooked up to the truck?

By the way, Stan is lying...I suck at this stuff. I have a 80% blow up rate (20% success rate due to luck only), and am un insurable lol. :eek: :laughing:

10. stan the man

from maine

repo 207 lol then you had me. i was thinking you new about fisher plows after reading what you write about them.

11. jac brown

jac brown Junior Member

plow is not hooked up to truck and it used and new for truck can you just call me were suppose to get a big snow down here a foot or so 603-562-6520 thanks jac

12. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

At the battery relay, make sure the red wire with green tracer from the control harness (the one with the large eyelet) is hooked to the large post on the relay which has constant 12V (in other words, the one that has the cable coming directly from the battery).

13. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Oh, and hook the plow up too... Nothing works without the plow connectors plugged in.

14. jac brown

jac brown Junior Member

thank you i got it

15. stan the man

from maine

good for you. good luck plowing.ussmileyflagussmileyflagussmileyflag

16. jac brown

jac brown Junior Member

yep did kmow that till i plug in plow my first mm didnt need to be plug in and it powered up stik thanks for help you were a big help buy just mentioning to hook up plow

17. jac brown

jac brown Junior Member

thank you every one