1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Isolation module questions

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by plowinzr2, Nov 14, 2009.

1. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

hey guys i know this has prob been asked one way or another but i couldnt find a clear answer. is there a chart that tells you what module gets used on what truck aside from using ematch. for example a 2000 f250 doesnt give u a part number in the ematch for a 4 port module. basically i need a simple way to tell which module goes on what brand of truck. thanks

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

3. RepoMan207

from Maine

To better answer your question, The reason the 4 port iso part number isn't given specifically, is because the module itself is included in the Peculiar Light Kit (8439 in this case) along with a bunch of other stuff.

If you ever need to setup a truck in the future and just need the ISO by itself; You can always look up the provided kit number under E Search to get a breakdown of part numbers for that specific kit.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Actually a '00 Ford requires a 26400 Iso mod, not a 26401.

5. RepoMan207

from Maine

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Don't blame yourself Ryan, you're working with the most overcomplicated and confusing plow wiring systems and p/n systems out there. Even the best miss one from time to time. :nod:

7. RepoMan207

from Maine

This is I know to be true. :drinkup:

8. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

thanks guys ive been able to figure out everything else the modules were like the only thing that i couldnt understand