1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ISO: Plow Set up for a 2000 Dodge 2500

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by kmamark2000, Aug 30, 2013.

1. kmamark2000

kmamark2000 Senior Member

I recently bought a '00 Dodge Ram 2500 to use as plow truck. I am having problems finding a used plow I can afford. I will need the mount, wiring harness and plow. If you have one and would be willing to sell cheap, I am looking. Please let me know. You may email me directly at kmamark2000@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

PS: even if you have just the truck mount to fit my truck, I would be grateful..

2. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  3. kmamark2000

4. rjigto4oje

5. rjigto4oje

What brand western or boss

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  6. kmamark2000

At this point, Don't matter what brand. I am in need of an entire set up. I am looking to trade (in part and add cash) a Western Pro-Flo Salter (worth about $800).

I am finding plows everywhere just no truck side components. But I would rather get the whole package at one. If I have to piece it together then I will.

7. rjigto4oje

The only one I saw was out of lake Zurich 500 boss I'll p.m you with the guys # he may have a western

8. rjigto4oje

message sent