1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Iso Module Mounting

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by RedneckEngineer, Sep 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. RedneckEngineer

RedneckEngineer Junior Member

Now that I know what I need for my truck I am wondering where everybody is mounting there Iso Modules. I know I don't have a lot of room under the hood. I am looking for some good places to mount it and where not to mount it. I know heat is not a good idea so far away from the engine is probably a good idea. If you have pictures that would be great. Thanks in advance for the help.

PS. I have a 2006 Dodge CTD

2. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Really anywhere that you have room and where all the harnesses will reach it. But keeping it away from the engine is a good idea. Im a fan of zip ties for holding the module.

3. RedneckEngineer

RedneckEngineer Junior Member

Yeah I think that room thing is def. an issue. Thanks for the help Nick

4. Lifted4x4Astro

Lifted4x4Astro Senior Member

I made an aluminum bracket that is bolted to the battery tray. The module is then bolted to the bracket. It sits upright right near the battery on the driver side. I will post a pic tomorrow.

5. Lifted4x4Astro

Lifted4x4Astro Senior Member

Here are the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]