1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Iso Module/headlight harness reference chart???

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nogoodram, Oct 16, 2012.

1. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

does anyone know of any website that has a reference chart that tells you what isolation modules and headlight harnesses should be used for different year/model trucks? i can't seem to find out even on the fisher site.

my question at that moment is---- i am getting ready to install three-plug wiring on a 2000 chevy 2500 (seperate high/low beam bulbs), its a base model with no daytime running lights.

should i be using a green label or a yellow label?

i know white label is ford/dodge with single bulb high/low headlights... right? the green label/yellow label thing always confused me. can anyone straighten me out?

thanks!

2. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

the green/yellow label 4port module was used on the 99-06 chevy silverados. if your 2000 is a classic then it would take the white label.

3. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

no its not a classic. so you're saying i could use the green OR the yellow for my truck?

4. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

the correct 4 port module would be part # 27781 and it has a green label. I believe that before that one came out they had a yellow label one was the same thing, and that it had a part # 26401, but I can't say that for sure at the moment. why, do you have a yellow label module? if so what is the part number on it?
    and you haven't said if you already have any of the wiring or not? If you are going to buy new wiring now you would want to get the newer 3port module and wiring anyway.

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

yellow was for the 99 to 02 green was for 99 to 06 and on 99 and 00 needed to b old body style. 88 to 98 was the white lable

6. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

Ah ha. so the yellow one had to be changed for the 03-06. didn't know that part. we didn't carry Fisher back then. nice to know. thanks Brad!

7. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

They say you cant use them for 03 to 06 but With a couple tricks they work just fine.

8. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

you can use the yll OR grn it dont matter with the module its the headlight cables is where the difference is u want 26360 and 26361 labeled cables u can use the 26351 + 352 if thats all u got but u need to plug them in UPSIDE down in the trks headlights OR pop the wht retaining cap and switch the wires aroundd so they color coordinate withe the ones on ur trks harness