1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Isarmatic Mark III cable controls

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Ken Svoboda, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Ken Svoboda

Ken Svoboda Junior Member
    from 54555

I broke my up/down cable on my plow and cannot find a replacement cable. I have the serial number of B208453. It is non adjustable and the one I ordered is adjustable and wont fit! Please help if you can. Thanks Ken

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

is the cable red or black? joystick or t handle?

3. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

cable

if they are black either will work ,they came out with the adjustable for the angle function at a later time .red cable's only work on the tee handle control (RED)they exit out the front black with the joy stick control (black) they exit out the bottom .

4. Ken Svoboda

from 54555

It has the joystick controls with the black cable. My current cable is non adjustable and the aftermarket one I bought is adjustable, but wont fit in the pump housing like the non adjustable one did. Thanks!

5. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

it should go right in there. too big?

6. Ken Svoboda

from 54555

It has a block on the pump unit with a setscrew in it. The cable doesnt even go near the actuator arm when I put it in there. The end for the joystick looks fine otherwise... Thanks

7. ajracing81

ajracing81 Member

it should fit right in there just put 2 new adjustable cables on mine and they work even better because ther both adjustable know.

8. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

9. drp

drp Senior Member
    from ontario

did you remove the set screw first?