1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

is v plow mount same as straight blade mount

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by wiseguyslawn, Feb 24, 2009.

1. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

Bought a wrecked truck from the auction due to my uncle having salvage license. Plow was in the back of the truck took it out. Was a new 7.5 c series. Anyway blade is pretty banged up, mounting hardware connected to plow is twisted ( may be able to straightened on frame machine. The e58 pump and new sabre lights are good. The mounting bracket on the 08 ford is good along with the wiring and controller. My question is if I buy a vplow for the truck will the mounting bracket fit?

2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Not sure what brand your talking here, but I know the boss plows are the same.

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The truck mount will work with a vee as long as it's the same mounting series..EZ-mount classic, EZ-Plus etc..

4. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

thanx i well post some pics tom. to see what u guys think

5. meyere60

meyere60 Senior Member

all you need is the v plow moldboard and the v plow push frame, and it should bolt rite up.