1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is this what happens after the snow melts on a plowed in car?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SnowGodFather, Mar 9, 2003.

1. SnowGodFather

SnowGodFather Member

2. Comet

Comet Senior Member

Oh my gosh
    Nice capture shot!!
  3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

SGF, that's a good one! Any idea what happened to get it to freeze like that? In all these discussions of plowed in cars, I forgot we'd plowed in and buried my son's old car down by my cabin. It's starting to melt. The snow on the sides of the car are melted about half way down the doors, but still about a foot of snow on the roof, trunk and hood.

Yours looks like a downpour that was instantly frozen.
  4. SnowGodFather

SnowGodFather Member

Looks like a pic from Europe. Being the outside of the fence is not icy, it could be in a fountain, or a hydrent broke and sprayed it.
  5. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Or parked next to a fire scene.
  6. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

There's an E-mail Forward going around that talks about a guy in Chicago that worked for a long time to shovel out a nice parking space for himself. Before he could get his car into it, someone else got there. So his revenge was to open up his hose on it for a while. Maybe this is the car??
  7. drobson

drobson Senior Member

All I know is that guy better have one serious ice scraper :D
  8. Sno

Sno Senior Member

LMAO.... That is one heck of a revenge....
  9. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Hey maybe one of you guys will get a call for Salting!:D
  10. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

"Hey maybe one of you guys will get a call for Salting!"

Yea, but if you do, don't forget to bring along your acetylene torch.
  11. jspivxl102

jspivxl102 Member

Old Revenge Trick

This doesn't look like what happened but to get back at somebody in cold weather hook up one of the sprinklers that sprays back and forth. Turn it on nice and low and leave it on somebody's car overnight. Come morning their car is gonna look like that popsicle in the picture. Did it to a friends truck on his wedding night... (his wedding present was a cow) The guy took the joke well... He has been at the recieving end of a lot of practical jokes lately...
  12. myo

myo Senior Member

WOW, that would be fun to get into:eek:
  13. Comet

Comet Senior Member

Wonder if anyones in there LOL
  14. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

I hope he has a lot of lock de-icer or better yet pour gasoline over it and set her ablaze lol ;)