1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is this truck a good Price?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by firstclasslawn, Oct 19, 2005.

1. I was offered a 2002 2500hd Chevy....extended cab, short bed. 6.0L 4x4FULLY LOADED even leather. Perfect shape, no dents, dings or scratches. It has 50,000 Miles. The guy told be $18,000. O yeah, It has a a.r.e. cap that was $1300 new and brand new tires.

2. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

sounds like a good deal. when I bought mine in may, its a 01 with 35k miles on it, reg cab, 8ft plow, bare bone stock, no power windows nothing, and I paid a little less than you. I think you got a good deal.

3. Merc1100sc

Merc1100sc Senior Member

Sounds pretty fair to me also. Not to mention you can find a ton of used plow parts for an 02 as everything 03 and up is different as far as truck side goes.

4. six o

six o Junior Member
    from maine

sounds like a good deal,especially if it has been taken care of.

5. Yes It Was

I know that It was taken care off because it is one of my customers! IF anyone is interested in it PM me, I just can't justify the purchase right now!
    - jon