1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is this Snoway a good fit for my Tacoma?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by tmorgan2512, Jun 28, 2010.

1. tmorgan2512

tmorgan2512 Junior Member
    from NY

Been looking for a used Snoway for the past few months to fit my 09 tacoma. I came across this one on Craigslist. It's a 2003, 7.6"

serial # is 90C114745
    STG MTG HTG

I have limited information on it but it looks like its in pretty decent shape. Can anyone tell from that serial number if this is a 22 series? Is it a good match for an 09 tacoma? Does Snoway make a mount for my truck for this?

Thanks

Picture 017.jpg

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

OK; the blade looks like a MT. It is certainly not a 22 series. the serial number is for the moldboard assembly only. There is another number on a plate located on the aframe of the plow. Normally on the passengers side.

No mount for your truck unless you convet it to a 22 series, not something I'd recommend.:nono:

3. tmorgan2512

from NY

I was hoping you would see my post Basher. Thanks for the info.
    I think I'll pass on it.

The search continues..........

4. tmorgan2512

from NY

Well, after driving 13 hours round trip on one of the hottest days in the NorthEast I finally have my Snow Way 22 plow that I was looking for. It's in good condition and was a great deal.

A couple questions:
    - The main power cable coming from the pump is damaged and needs to be replaced. Does anyone know if I can just buy that part? If so, is there a good online website to buy it from?

- How can I lookup what headlight wiring harness is needed for my truck? Again, any good websites to purchase from?

- It came with the subframe for a '99 S10, I need a mount for a '09 Tacoma. I'm going to hold the S10 frame up to my truck to see what would need to be modified but I'm not that comfortable welding it. Anyone have a mount for an 09 tacoma they are looking to sell\trade?

Thanks

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Give Kim a call. The phone number is in my signature or email snowtech@basherandson.com It would help to have the serial number