1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is this plow a unimount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by pipelayer, Oct 23, 2014.

1. pipelayer

pipelayer Senior Member
    from CT

I'm looking at an 8.5 foot western 2 plug electric plow on a cab over truck. Everything looks like it would be a unimount, but the headgear, is bolted to the truck in a bunch of places but that could be the mount for the cab over? If this is a unimount, what would I need to make it fit a pickup truck later, I don't know much about these westerns especially older ones

2. kolwnmstr

kolwnmstr Senior Member

Need pics of the plow

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Pictures.....

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

X3 need the money shot. But it may not fit being it's on a cab over.

5. pipelayer

pipelayer Senior Member
    from CT

How can I post a picture wuick

6. kolwnmstr

kolwnmstr Senior Member

Underneath the box where you type your post, click the "go advanced" button. Then at the top you will see a button that looks like a paperclip.

A new screen will pop up. Click the "choose file" button and find the picture in the files on your computer.

7. pipelayer

pipelayer Senior Member
    from CT

Doing it from my phone.. Should be interesting i can do it from the computer later as well

8. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Need chrome, and need to switch to desktop view