1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is this one any good?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by chevy guy37, Dec 22, 2003.

1. chevy guy37

chevy guy37 Member

Hey guys,
    I just bought a mini edge whelen lightbar from strobesnmore. I would like to get some feedback on them. Are they bright? Thanks guys!
    Later,[​IMG]

2. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

what colors did you get. I hope its not the red & blue! those "impersonating an officer" tickets suck!

I had red and blue strobes in my R1. I really didnt need that $600.00 anyway :D FTP

3. PROPJCKEY

PROPJCKEY Senior Member

In Illinois it IS legal to run red and blues but ONLY on private property. You must remove them while in transport on public roadways whether they are "on" or not
    -Jeff-:gunsfiring:

4. chevy guy37

chevy guy37 Member

No, I would never use red/blue. I got amber/amber. Propjckey, You live in crystal lake. Cool!
    Later,

5. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

It's not just that they are bright, the corner strobes are GREAT for side visability!!!
    One of the few strobe bars I would run, I ran a rotator bar for the FD here just for the side warning @ intersections.