Snow Plowing Forum banner

Is this gl coverage ok??

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  LB1234 
#1 ·
Hello, i got quoted 900 a year for a general liability policy. It's a 2 million gl with a million agg. Meaning a million per occurance, claims not to total 2 mil. My question is, is this a good price??? And would this be ample financial coverage??? I'm located in ohio and i'm small (do a few shopping centers and strip malls).

O and this is just liability for buisness, no autos (different company).

Thanks in advance!!!

#2 ·
Theshoemaker;1045853 said:
Hello, i got quoted 900 a year for a general liability policy. It's a 2 million gl with a million agg. Meaning a million per occurance, claims not to (exceed?) 2 mil. My question is, is this a good price??? And would this be ample financial coverage??? I'm located in ohio and i'm small (do a few shopping centers and strip malls).

Thanks in advance!!!
In general, looks good. Does the policy specify commercial ?

#6 ·
Theshoemaker;1045853 said:
Hello, i got quoted 900 a year for a general liability policy. It's a 2 million gl with a million agg. Meaning a million per occurance, claims not to total 2 mil. My question is, is this a good price??? And would this be ample financial coverage??? I'm located in ohio and i'm small (do a few shopping centers and strip malls).

Thanks in advance!!!
Who do you go through? I need my insurance quick and am having trouble finding places.

#7 ·
I thing you mean 1 mill per occurance and 2 mil aggregate or 1mil/2mil. not the other way around.

Insurance is funny...I am in jersey and pay close to 7 grand for my gl coverage and inlands marine coverage. I pay an additional 2300 for commericial auto on two trucks with plows and salters for 1 mil coverage. Within my GL is a rider for snow plow coverage that costs about 900. I have 1 mil per occurence and 3 mil agg. You guys are paying for total insurance for basically under what I pay my rider for. so according to me you are getting an unbelievable deal!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.