1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is this fair price

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by djchiu, Sep 9, 2003.

1. djchiu

djchiu Junior Member

I'm charging $300 retainer & $14.50/hour for sidewalks & $50/plow for heavy snow fall.

2. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

dont know how big is the lot your plowing id go higher an hour for shoveling 20 at least

3. GVLawnCare

GVLawnCare Junior Member

Prices

Like was said, what are you plowing? Hopefully nothing big for $50. At $14.50 per hour for sidewalks, I hope you are not the contractor, although i am guessing you are. I'd suggest doing a search on this site, there is a wealth of info for you.

Good Luck,

Matt

4. Chief Plow

Chief Plow Senior Member

You really need to let us know what the size of the lott is. Also 14.50 to shovel is way to cheap. The way I figure, the time you are out of the truck shoveling, you are wasting valuable time, which equals even bigger $$$$ lost plowing.

Good luck,
    Rick

5. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

djchiu,

Your information is very vague. We are not mind reader here, so you will have to give much more details so we would be able to help you. The more info., the better we can help you.

By the way, welcome to Plowsite. Be sure to give search feature a try! Also be sure to check out Chuck's FAQ page on the top of screen. Tons of useful information there.