1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

is this a problem

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nicks_xj, Oct 21, 2010.

1. nicks_xj

nicks_xj Senior Member

i have a meyer e47 pump and when i tap the up on the controller my plow turns left a little by little any input would be appreciated

2. starc

starc Senior Member

If you haven't had it hooked up in a while, there may be a lot of air in the system. Use the left and right a couple times fully both ways then try up and down...

3. nicks_xj

nicks_xj Senior Member

it did it last year too but i never had time to look at it ill try that first then go from there thank you for the suggestion

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

What style of controller? Dual toggles or a Slick-Stik it's a normal characteristic. Shouldn't do it with a touch pad as they have a delay in them to hold the B valve open to prevent the left angle "creeping", however when the delay goes bad they'll creep too.

5. habart30

habart30 Member

air in the lines, so you'll need to bleed the system

6. nicks_xj

nicks_xj Senior Member

i have a slick stik so i guess ill have to learn to live with it

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

why is this in the picture section?

8. nicks_xj

nicks_xj Senior Member