1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is This a Good Set-Up?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DodgeRam1985, Jan 13, 2007.

1. DodgeRam1985

DodgeRam1985 Member
    from Ohio

Hi guys, I was wondering if the following plow would be a good set-up for my 2004 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4 3500 Diesel. I think it is a good plow and should be able to handle my commercial lots with relative ease. Here is a link to the plow and information on it....

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/...09783/p-2009783/N-111+10201+600014092/c-10101

Thanks for the thoughts guys!

(ok really this is just a joke, I just thought I would alert everyone to the knew question that will be asked time and time again, and perhaps we have a replacement for the snow-bear just maybe?)

2. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

I would't even buy that. best get a real snow plow.

3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I thought about one of those last year, But I ended up with a Snow-Way and I am glad I did. If you are going to plow more then 1 short driveway I would not get one of those.:cry:

4. LMG Masonry Inc

LMG Masonry Inc Member

Looks like a zamboni !!!!!! Get a real plow, seems too small 4 a big rig like ur's.

5. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

6. SLLNorth

SLLNorth Member

You will regret buying one of those!

7. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

Does the wings come with it, for free.
    If you pay full price of $28.95 + shipping and handling for the snow plow.

8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Do NOT buy one of those plows! :nono: :nono:

9. diehrd

diehrd Senior Member
    from NY

Have ya seen the one that goes on the back attaching to the tow hitch ? ? ?

Thats a commercial plow if i ever seen one :redbounce

10. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

Not talking about a pull plow I hope. Because I use my Snowman Pullplow as much as my front plow. Especially for res. driveways and loading docks, gravel areas, roung places, Heck. I use it all the time. Idon't think that I could plow commercially without one.

my $0.02

11. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

And you will still have $71.05 left of that $100 gift certificate to go spend at JcWhitney..:D :D :D :dizzy: