1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is there any Plowsite discounts?

Discussion in 'Discount Snow Stakes' started by just plow it, Oct 17, 2014.

1. just plow it

just plow it Senior Member

Hello, I'm just checking in to see if there is any kind of discount again this year for Plowsite members. I am going to be placing a order this weekend or as soon as I hear back from you. Thanks from a loyal Discount Snow Stakes customer:)
  2. peterk800xc

peterk800xc Senior Member

yes there is

I just got my order on Friday.I ordered online and found no discount so I emailed them and got a quick reply from them that they honored the PLOWSITE 5 percent off to Members. I will say that their Stakes are a lot nicer and thicker than I saw yesterday at my local True Value store and 50 percent CHEAPER TO.
  3. DiscountSnowStakes

DiscountSnowStakes Senior Member
    from Boston

sorry for the late response on here! yes, 5% off to all plowsite memebers, unfortunately we do not leave up year round discounts on the website... only promotional ones

you can call in 866-938-0922 and we can take your order, or just make the order online and email us EMAIL Discount Snow Stakes and we can apply the discount manually

sorry for the inconvenience on this