1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is there any interest in NOS amber lights?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by DodgeGuy, Apr 9, 2008.

1. DodgeGuy

DodgeGuy Member

Ok, so here is the deal, I just picked up some new lights and stuff today and in the process got talking to the local light guy and they are just setting up some internet sales stuff, so I offered to see if there is any interest here. If so I can bring you some deals on the stores NOS (New Old Stock) and their Demo units. All is in box.

If there is interest in getting some new lights at reduced cost, let me know.

What they currently have is listed in the for sale section here. But to make it easier, what I have available currently:

1 - L22 LED Beacon - Amber $80 for perm mount roughly $20 more or so for a magmount version.

1 - SpecTIR8 - Amber $80 shipped Brand new demo unit, ran for maybe 10-30 minutes.