1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a way?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Mr.Markus, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Is there a way to jump to the "New Posts" from the bottom of any thread....or do you always have to scroll back up to the top? I know you can jump pages within a thread from the bottom. Would it be difficult to set up the tool bar again at the bottom?...

Just getting lazy I guess.....

2. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

A new post button at the bottom would be awesome.

3. Mr.Markus

I know theres a top button, I just want to eliminate a click....

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

right now there is not, however, this might be a good idea and something to add as a feature

I'll let you know and thanks for the suggestion

5. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

This would be especially useful on mobile

6. Mr.Markus

First one is free..... Better start charging a membership fee for the other ideas in my head.

Damit....2nd one's free too...:D

7. Mr.Markus

Just following up......

8. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Some of the motorcycle forum's i am on have a button that says TOP at the bottom of the page that brings you to the top of the page almost instantly.

9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, there is a "top" button located at the bottom here as well...and we still do not have plans to add the "new posts" option at the bottom of the page but if we do I will post here and let you know

10. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

I see it now. Never noticed it before. That will save a lot of time. Thanks :salute: