1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

is there a unimount for 06 chevy 3\4

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by rayf268, Apr 18, 2008.

1. rayf268

rayf268 Senior Member

just got a 06 chevy 3\4 for my new day job and I can't recall if there is a unimount for it or not? I also have a unimount for a 88-99 gm from my old truck if there are any buyers out there.

2. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Sorry there is not a Unimount mount for your new truck, you'll have the go with the Ultra mount set up and use a conversion kit.
    You will also need to do a plowside harness change over to go with the new ISO module truckside wiring you'll be using.
    Yes the mount you have has resale value, email me when your ready to sell it.
    :rolleyes: John...

3. wheeler4x4

wheeler4x4 Member

unit mount for 06

No unit-mount for 06 is avail. as far as I know. I am very intrestested in the 88-98 mount you have avail.Pm me w/asking $$ and availabilty @wheeler_01@webtv.net
    What is price including shipping to 55378
    Thanks for your time.

4. rayf268

rayf268 Senior Member

what does everyone think a 8ft pro unimount plow and mount is worth $1000(+-) If I got enough to buy a whole setup for my 06 that would be great I was thinking after buying the ultra mount and adapter if might be worth selling the thing and starting over