1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a plow designed to fit the Hummer H2 ?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by CDSILKS, Oct 7, 2006.

CDSILKS Junior Member

I am looking for a plow made to fit the Hummer H2. It will be used for personal and light commercial snow removal. Thanks for any info, Corey
  2. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

I think there is a guy around me that has a Western on his Hummer H2, but I am not sure what model. If I see him, I'll ask for you.
  3. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I have seen a fisher website( i think out of NY) in the past that had fisher plows on both the H1 AND H2
  4. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

5. Dakota2004

Dakota2004 Senior Member

I believe Blizzard has applications for HUMMER also
  6. ADK

ADK Member

You can't go wrong witht eh arrowhead equipment guys. The people there are the ones who designed the original plow for the Hummer. took a few years but the army guys liked what they saw and bought a bunch.........Good luck....Ask for Bill Hughs
  7. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

just curious why anyone would put a plow on a 50,000 dollar luxary car. your just going to tear it up
  8. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

1. Because his neighbor plows with a 1/2 ton!!!:jester:
    2. Because he can afford a 50,000 dollar luxury car.payup
    3. Whats the big deal! He is only destroying a H2...:nod:
    4. Ego..wesport
  9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Chevy hypes it as a Macho Machine, So OK there's no excess axle capacity, and the tow rating is reduced from the chevy frame it's built on, but still you look so manly driving around in your military knock off luxury station wagon with attitude.
    I had a customer tell me she "felt safe" when her husband slid off the road into a tree in their H2.
  10. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

im sure the company that sold me my plow for my lexus makes one lol:p
  11. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

it would be an easy way to retain employees.. each one would get to drive around in a hummer!! dude seriously if you can afford that nice of a personal car go out and find yourself a mid 1990's chevy with a plow on it already. spend $5k and park your h2
  12. rush

rush Member

speaking of hummers...

How many authorized Hummer mechanics does it take to change a light bulb?

One to come up with a good reason why it will take more than a week to install.

One that will try to convince you that this will be a complicated procedure and will cost a small fortune to perform.

One to hide the GM light bulbs so it really looks like it will be a special order item.

One to pretend like Its back-ordered so they couldn't obtain the parts.

One to arrange for storage of your Hummer until they get around to installing the bulb that never comes in
  13. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I never thought I would say this, but that Fisher at least LOOKS cool on the Hummer.
  14. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Have you seen the prices of high end crew cab pickups lately?
  15. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

It is hard to find a fully loaded truck for around $50,000 especially a diesel one, so it is not too much different with a Hummer.
  16. crazymike

crazymike Senior Member
    from Toronto

Exactly. an H2 costs about the same as a diesel quad cab dually.
  17. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

This is just me...:rolleyes: But I would not plow with a new$50K truck any way....
    Let her age a little lol!!
    As most of thees $50K trucks never do more that tow the 5th wheel now and then, their called RIGS not work trucks.. :waving:

A h2 is rated at what GVW?
    in the door jam...
  18. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

there is a difference between a work horse dually and a escalade and a lincoln navigator or in this situation an h2 those are luxury trucks like a denaly
  19. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

if an h2 is what u got go make some money but it will have less resale i would imagine than a pickup with a plow payup
  20. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

you can put a blizzard on there i think....dont hold me to it i think i saw one around here with one