1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is There A Plow Available?

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Noobie2012, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Noobie2012

Noobie2012 Junior Member

Looking at putting a plow on a 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Megacab with the 5.9 diesel but heard there may be issues with putting one on this model.(weight maybe?) The gross front axle rating is 5200, rear is 6200.
    Would the Curtis SnoPro work on this truck?
  2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

You can put just about any plow on that platform. Check out the search feature as there are endless threads on this topic. Dealer support is key. If you can't get parts and service why bother.
  3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Mega Cab Plow

I had a 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab with a 8' Curtis Sno Prow 3000 trip edge, It worked just fine with 400lbs of balast in the back, just needed to get a little weight off the front end for turning when stopped.

If you need a set of mounts for your truck I still have the ones off of my Mega cab $375 + shipping, pay pal only from canada

774 437 9655