1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

is there 2 plows here

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by aussem2, Mar 4, 2006.

1. aussem2

aussem2 Junior Member

is it just me or are there two plows on this. one on the front and one on the back and if so how the hell do u think they did it :dizzy:

odd plow truck.jpg
  2. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Looks to me like they just parked on the rear one so nobody can steal it. If you look close you can see its not attached.
  3. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

i agree if you look you can see that the stands are there. but it would be kinda cool in some sorta sick twisted way.
  4. sixspeed

sixspeed Senior Member

LD fisher on the front and an Ultra pro backblade!!!

That'd be a pretty good one to take out in storms just to see people look! Looks like an LD Fisher on the front and an Ultramount on the back! On a Nissan none the less!

Talk about ballast that pro groes for 700 pounds plus... :)
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2006
  5. Up North

Up North Senior Member

no way that plow in the back is hooked up, if so it'd be sagging in the rear worse then the front is with that little plow.

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

They use that truck for large lots. Instead of backing up to push the next pass you use the rear plow when going backwards and this cuts your plowing time in half.:redbounce purplebou :bluebounc prsport
  7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

good way so that no one steals the red one
  8. aussem2

aussem2 Junior Member

i guess

yea i guess now that i look at it a lil closer its not attached but none the less it would be pretty cool
  9. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Helen Keller could have seen that it wasn't attatched

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

but can she drive a plow truck

11. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Haha beat me to it... that was my first thought.

12. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Even if it looked like it was attached i wouldnt think it is because the one in the back it to new and nice of a plow to screw around with just for novelty.

...it would be pretty funny to have to have two sets of timbrens for one truck though:nod: ;)
  13. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

That isn't going to keep the rear one from being stolen. I could pull that little plow to where it could be hooked up by myself or 2 guys could pick it up and put in back truck and it gone. Why would any one store their plow in the street.

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

id like to see you and another person pickup the assembly and throw it in the back of your truck. ill bet its chained to the pathfinderwesport wesport wesport \

15. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

theres no way you could take that some neighbor or the owner would see that and just take my word for it
  16. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

It is only a little 7 footer. 2 people can put a plow in a truck easy. lay it down on the mold board 2 guys lift one end and put it on tail gate. Back the truck up some so plow slide part way into truck. Pick up the other end slide the plow in to the truck. I have put 8 1/2 foot unimount in truck.

I dont see any chain in that picture.
  17. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

At 3 am who is going to be up to see some one take it. I know if I left a plow like that one street here it would be gone in 24 hours.
  18. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

My dad and I tossed a 8 foot speedcast in the back of a lifted GMC 2500 with no problem, granted there was no headgear, but I bet it could be done!
  19. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

:nono: Not if it's "Mighty":waving:
  20. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Got that right!! LOL!