1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is their a plow to fit a 2002 Ford Escape?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Argy, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Argy

Argy Junior Member

Is there a snowplow that can be fitted to the Ford Escape? I will not be plowing commercially. We have 700 ft lane plus our house driveway of approx 50' off of the lane, and our neighbours driveway as well.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2002
  2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

My guess is that if you go to your owners manual it will say THIS VEHICLE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PLOWING

Jay

3. Lawn Lad

Lawn Lad Senior Member

I have seen what look to be SnoWay plows for little trucks- lexan type mulboard. However, I don't see them on the SnoWay website. They were about 12" to 18" tall - I don't recall them having light kits.

I remember reading a thread about small trucks, Samuri's, for sidewalk plowing that had small blades on them. I have to imagine that you could find some sort of plow for the truck. Though they are not heavy duty and will not sustain a lot of duty in my opinion. Double check warranty and make sure you're not going to void it if you mount a plow of any type.