1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is the winter over for Cental Jerzee?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by M&M SnowRemoval, Mar 17, 2005.

1. M&M SnowRemoval

M&M SnowRemoval Junior Member
    from NJ

so is it. You all think the snow is done?
  2. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Look at the history for this winter so far, have you had a steady diet of snow, have the storms missed you every time? Have you had the set up and no moisture? All these questions will answer your question. The winter is set up in the 1st few events of winter, they lay down tracks, and everything after that follow the same tracks. That's a given. North of you will continue to have a winter for awhile as they have had all winter so far. THere is always a chance for a freak storm, but only a very small chance if you have been calm so far. I haven't followed your winter so far, but you have been there, so what you have had is what you are going to get. Don't forget, averages are figured over years and years, after you get so many years, one bad winter or one good winter, makes very little difference to the average. Don't mean to be negative, it's just the way it is, it's been the same here in Ohio, Central Ohio, up North in Ohio, they have had a very good year. Everything here all winter has either gone North of us or South of us, that is the way it will end up when this winter is in the books. Maybe next winter.
  3. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

Plow Is Already Off Cleaned In In Garage. So Yes, At Least In Ne Pa
  4. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Plow is on the dolly and parked in the rear of the garage....I guess it's over.

5. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

It ain't over until I can wax my truck in a pair of shorts and a wife beater.....
  6. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

i need a place to park my plow for the summer.
    if anyone has a spare spot let me know.
  7. NJBuickRacer

NJBuickRacer Member

Plowman777, where in Union are you? I'm in Union too.
  8. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

right smack in the middle