1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

is scrapelock similar to snoway's down pressure?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by jerseydrew, Mar 14, 2010.

1. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

does it readjust as the ground gets uneven? if it does then i think i found which plow i am going to buy in the fall. the unimount HTS.

2. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I don't know much about it but it does have a pressure adjustment so maybe it does...
    http://www.westernplows.com/pdf/28033.02_081509.pdf

I also believe the HTS is an ultramount, not a unimount.

-Jer

3. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

yes you are correct i misspoke. it is an ultramount.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The only similarity would be that they're both used on a snowplow. Otherwise they're two completely different entities in their performance aspect. Scrapelock isn't even close to being a substitute for down pressure.

5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

x2.........

6. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

....:laughing:
    Is Sno-Way still in business? I have not heard much/anything from them anymore, their Board and advertisements are gone.

Shame really .... up until this last product line they rocked - will there be a wake?:jester:

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

They are certainly still in business and still producing the legacy series.

8. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

No offense to you!

Just a little jab to the folks at sno-way ..... waiting for them to nut-up per sae. Like in zombieland :eek: