1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

is now a good time to buy

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by captbo, Mar 1, 2003.

1. captbo

captbo Senior Member

I have been looking for new equip for an 2001 F-350, psd crew cab, I seem to have settled on an 8' western for about $2700. shoul;d I shop more , buy now and hold it, or keep looking
    Thanks Bo

2. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

Sounds like a decent price, for an ultramount. I got mine in Oct. for just under $3100, just saw an ad in the paper last month from a local supplier for an 8 ft. ultramount, installed price was $2900.

John

3. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

I forgot to add, if you can afford it, get the v-plow. After hearing everyone here talk about them, I know that I will be purchasing one for next year, will hopefully cut my time down by 40%.

John

4. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Captbo....check our web site www.indysnowplowers.com click on links....click on midstate truck.....call Vance he is a friend of mine and runs the Biz.....Very good prices and if you mention our web site you get a good discount too :)

kip
    www.indysnowplowers.com

5. captbo

captbo Senior Member

Thanks all , Kip the server is down I will try later Thanks Bo