1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

is michigans winter over with yet?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lawnmasters2006, Feb 3, 2009.

1. lawnmasters2006

lawnmasters2006 Senior Member

we sure hope sooo:D

ATT00020.JPG

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Well the deer might, but I don't.

3. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

I'll be honest, I am looking forward to it warming up again. December was a tough month! Then in Jan, we got to hear everyone complain about their bill. I guess time will tell what Feb will bring but FWIW the Farmers Almanac says winter will realy slow down in Feb.

4. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

I hope it doesn't slow down, I want to plow more snow.

5. lawnmasters2006

lawnmasters2006 Senior Member

i want more snow too.......just hope it goes from snowing to spring an spring clean ups..hate having down time to sit idle...:dizzy:

6. vmderrick

vmderrick Junior Member

You guys are lucky. I would kill for that kinda of snow. Here in philadelphia we have only had to plowable snow storms. I am only doing well this winter because of salting

7. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

I want alot more snow. It would be perfect if it snowed at least 6 inchs everynight.

8. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

I don't mind the harsh winter. Maybe it'll dirve some more idiots to southern states.

I just hope next year's winter is as good for snow.

9. vmderrick

vmderrick Junior Member

pwrstroke6john i totally agree

10. cocco78

cocco78 Senior Member

Man, you trolls should be up here in the UP.... You'd really wish winter would be done with!! Cabin fever is setting in bad here. But at least its warm in the plow Jeep, and its been snowing pretty regular so I got that going for me...

11. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

I wish I could spend winters in the UP and summers here in IL.

Hasn't snowed much here in Jan. I think I plowed 2 times.

12. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

If youve had enough, feel free to send it here, Im goin broke! Winter sarted good, but it just decided to leave.

13. HULK2184

HULK2184 Member

More snow more snow!

14. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

lol, our governor is doing a good enough job on her own of driving people out of the state. Just wish she'd thumb a ride along with them.

15. cocco78

cocco78 Senior Member

Winter took a turn for the worse over the weekend up in the UP. Was mid 30's over the weekend and today, forcast is for 45 on tues. all to top it off rain and freezing rain, we probably lost half our snow on the ground!