1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is it wrong......

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mick76, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

.... too sign snow removal contracts in this heat?

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Better then in the cold where your hand could freeze and you wouldn't be able to hold the pen!

3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I just signed two this week. New customers, and all. Had to laugh while starting my truck and driving out of the lot, and the thermostat said 97.

4. alcs

alcs Member

I have signed and had paid for 2 new snow contracts and had 4 ask me to make sure i do not forget them for the new season.:waving:
    When it comes to snow " it is NEVER to early or to HOT" to sign a contract.

Congrats my friend.tymusic

w

5. Premier

Premier Senior Member

just sat down last night to start reviewing the numbers from last year make any need'd changes and send out the contracts. going to look at a new plow truck on sat.

6. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

no.........

7. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

Yes, It shows you to be a selfish person. One that does not care for his fellow man, a man that sits in bed until Nov. You are taking business away from men like that by signing contracts when its 90 degrees out.

8. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

lmao!..................

9. prostk2

prostk2 Member

Sign them when you can and hopefully you won't have to wait until the first snow to get everything signed and ready for the season----good luck!!!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  10. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Early bird gets the worm! Hell it's never too early. Actually I have a tendency to get irritated with the people waiting until the last minute to sign. How the heck can you make a solid plan when they wait until October to decide! Take it while ya can!

11. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

I sell snow from April 1 till March 30.........Every year, I just get really selective from Dec 1 to March 1. Seems the only people buying then are already somebodies elses headache.

12. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Nothing wrong with signing now. Gives the Union thugs time to take over

13. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Now Palmer, thats funny right there! Wheres Mack or the other brainwashed unioners!? LOL... Relax people, all in good fun!

14. Theshoemaker

Theshoemaker Senior Member

Better sooner than later!!!