Snow Plowing Forum banner

is it possible to wire up blizzard plow without truck side wiring harness?

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  dieselss 
#1 ·
I purchased a 2007 dodge ram 1500 with a plow on it that had an engine fire. it burned up the truck side wiring harness. replaced everything truck side from the fire. now im wondering if I can hardwire the plow to the truck?

#2 ·
Is the plow gunna stay on the trk 24/7?
Not quite sure I follow, the tile is without the trk side,,,,,then you say you replaced it.....which is it

#3 ·
Truck side meaning to have the truck run again. Plow will be on 24/7. Truck side plow harness is gone. Sorry for the confusion. I've got left, right, and up figured out. Can't figure out down and how I'm going to get power to the touch pad. And also how to not have the power straight to the solenoids constant. Thank you

#4 ·
i know i need a solenoid under the hood. im just not sure what wires from the plow and from the touch pad get hooked up to it. i called blizzard and they were talking about a 3 clip module, and from what i understood i don't need that because its basically for the lights???

#5 ·
No not totally. The lights "turn on" the Iso and the controller

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.