1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is it our turn Chicago??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SnowMatt13, Jan 2, 2004.

1. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Well, not to get all excited this early in the new year, but just heard the forecast for Sunday....snow likely, significant accumulations... storm totals 3"-6". They claim that this snow stuff might actually fall. I've almost forgotten what it looks like:rolleyes: Although I don't know how much I trust the forecast.. We had this forecast in early Dec. I believe and I think we got 3-6 flakes. Anyone else hear this current rumor??

2. #1 plowtech

#1 plowtech Senior Member

you mean i might actually have to work??

Thank you mother nature,daddy has to pay for christmas!!:rolleyes:

3. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Yes, I had to pull out some pictures of "actual" snow falls that accumulated, so keep your fingers crossed, and your wallet openpayup

4. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Its like 60 degrees outside right now here in Indy....if we get any snow down here its going to melt,,,,Unless :eek:

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

only 2 plowable snow events here. we need more

6. JMR

JMR Senior Member

Almost 60 degrees here today and now they are calling for a 4-6 inch snow starting tomorrow afternoon and a high temp tomorrow of about 20 degrees. I'll believe when I'm plowing. I hope I didn't jinx us, I just gassed up all 4 trucks.

7. gpin

gpin Senior Member

It got so warm in Philadelphia, I ripped off my roof, added skylights and got the new roof on in a week, every day over 50. I thought it would snow for sure when the roof was ripped off.

8. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

I have been watching this on the Weather Channel also. Looks like a possible late night Saturday, early Sunday morning snow, then ending during the day on Sunday.

But then again, lets not get too excited :nono: The last time we didn't even get 3-6 flakes!

9. chevy guy37

chevy guy37 Member

I just watched the weather too. Im really hoping for it to snow baby! they are saying 4-7 inches. Let keep our fingers crossed and not get to excited!
    Later