1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

is it me or just no snow anywhere

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ein9, Dec 16, 2011.

1. ein9

ein9 Junior Member

im in michigan just wondering if there is a lack of snow anywhere else.
  2. 95HDRam

95HDRam Senior Member

I'm breaking out the rain gear here in Indiana. Over 4" this month already. Oh and two 60 Degree Days.
  3. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Yep, and it's awesome! Thumbs Up

4. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil Member

We may have some in two weeks, but that's what they said two weeks ago.........
  5. UpstateServices

UpstateServices Junior Member

We have Tulip sprouts coming up!! here in WNY.

My snowboard is dusty.
  6. Schnabel Plowin

Schnabel Plowin Senior Member

Hopefully January gets better because it looks like December is a dud.
  7. jklawn&Plow

jklawn&Plow Senior Member

This time last year I had logged 53 hrs by Dec 17. This year 3?
  8. M&S Snowplowing

M&S Snowplowing Senior Member

No snow in northern Indiana either. Been thinking about renting a snow making machine and snowing in all my clients just so I will have something to plow lol.
  9. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

nothing here either, sucks, but what are you gonna do, figures i buy a new plow truck and this happens,lol
  10. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

I just decided to go back to work and committed to a remodel job to start this morning. Haven't put the plow on yet this season & now it's going to snow all day...I think the gods are playing a chess game w/ me, just to see how much they can make me twitch. Hurry up & wait...no, go here...on second thought scratch that and do this.... Now go load the truck w/ salt & let it sit until after Christmas. :dizzy:
  11. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

Nothing here yet. I think we plowed about 5-6 times by now this time last year. Extended forecast says nothing in sight for the next 10 days. Sounds good to me!
  12. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

This Keeps up......There will be Alot of Lightly Used Equipment For Sale....All the Guys with the Big Payments that were gonna Make a Killing after Last Year.....I think its time to Hit the Panic Button......:eek:
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  13. MikeLawnSnowLLC

MikeLawnSnowLLC Senior Member

You dont hit the panic button till its Feb. 1st you've only plowed one time and you still have 50 tons sitting in a bin lol
  14. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

No snow here in SE Mass, oh wait it supposed to snow on the Cape tonight and they never get snow before the rest of the state. -_-
  15. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like a green Christmas this year,and more ways then one.and I like it!
  16. allaspects10

allaspects10 Junior Member

No plowable snow here in Buffalo it flurried here earlier we had one snowfall so far and it only hit north and south of us
  17. allaspects10

allaspects10 Junior Member

i still think we will go out at least 30 -35 times no matter when it starts hopefully no more
  18. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I just want to make some money, whos with me!
  19. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Everthing seems to average out just gonna start later then previous years.
  20. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Nothing but that little treat in October :realmad: