1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is It EVER going to SNOW in kansas city this year?????

Discussion in 'Weather' started by mightymow, Jan 6, 2011.

1. mightymow

mightymow Junior Member

i was just wondering if it is ever gonna snow in kansas city. we have had a couple of dustings put nothing we were able to push. i finally broke down and bought a plow in october and havn't even been able to use it. if anybody know please let me know im getting mad!! hahaha

2. mightymow

mightymow Junior Member

P.S. if anybody needs help up north me and a buddy were thinking about traveling north for about a week just let me know

3. unit28

unit28 PlowSite Fanatic

Update #2 - 1/6/11 - 2:28 AM : The latest data has the storm system trending back further west to the origional idea of it affecting much Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas and through Missouri late this weekend through early next week, ......?

Update #3 - 1/6/11 - 12:19 PM : The latest data is continuing the trek eastward with the heaviest snowfall targeting most of Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Colorado, western South Dakota and through much of the states around Montana where this storm is coming from. Like I said, several inches may fall and snow ratios will be very high due to the cold air.

Hope you guys get something out of this storm,
    good luck

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  4. MosesR

MosesR Junior Member

You got it now! Good luck!

Fixen to give my new (used truck and plow) setup a try. I never pushed with a real plow before. Let the learning begin.

Thumbs Up

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

you guys happy yet?

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

you can have the snow we have been getting in CT lol

7. DaveVB

DaveVB Junior Member

How about now? Happy yet?

8. aron7676

aron7676 Junior Member

I'm not sure I'm happy yet.... one or two more storms that dump 7 or 8 inches would be wonderful. I want to pay off the truck I added to my "fleet".