1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is It Ever Going To Snow In Cent. Ohio

Discussion in 'Weather' started by MRUSSELL, Jan 25, 2008.

1. MRUSSELL

MRUSSELL Member

I haven't had my plow on my truck since december i have spread a lot of salt but it would be nice to plow some snow sometime soon?

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

What is wrong with salting. It saves you from beating on your truck. I would salt all winter long .I could go salt and then relax the rest of the time. Send out invoices and watch the money come in. Maybe one or two nice pushes and I would be happy. But it never really snow down there does it?

3. MRUSSELL

MRUSSELL Member

not complaing at all,i make some good dough salting just would like to push some snow now and again, but when it snows a bunch i am sure i will be tired of it once we get it

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Yeah I here ya. it is nice to be out in the middle of the night with it snowing and just plowing with no cars around except some other plow guy in the lot across the street. The winter is still young and the snow will come. it always does. Well have a good year.. :salute:

5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Today is the 1/2 mark for winter were get some more :D

What part of ohio u form??

6. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

hummm I was just looking over your order for snow amounts in Ohio
    I'm sorry to tell you that your snow for 07-08 has been put on back order

Hopefully we can fill your order next year.

......................:rolleyes:...................:waving:..........:D.

7. MRUSSELL

MRUSSELL Member

I Live In Mansfield